Sunday, February 13, 2011

Wyckked Garden - I wanna run thru it

Lavender:




Ahhh lavender! It is a familiar herb with so many magical uses but the use I need it for this week will definitely correspond with my spell this week. I am talking about it’s use in being particularly effective and helpful with marital problems and relationships. It is also great for soothing problems between parents and their children also. I can also use to benefit from it’s calming properties as well because right now I am such a growlly mamma bear, lol.


 
I have used lavender throughout the years and is a staple at my household. I think just about everyone has used lavender at least once or twice in some form or another. Lavender is bound to Mercury and Air and is masculine in its nature. The odor of Lavender is beneficial to long life, and should be smelled as often as possible…mmmm…I feel calmer already. I sprinkle it around the living room floor to promote peace and harmony within the house. I also keep a small bowl of lavender in one of my rooms at all times because I find that whenever I am uneasy or worried about some silly little thing, if I just pick up the bowl and crush up the herb to release it’s pretty scent then take a few deep sniffs of it that it really does calm me down and ease my usually unfounded worries…good stuff Petie!


A lavender wish divination:

Place Lavender under your pillow while thinking of a wish. Do this just before you go to bed at night. In the morning, if you have dreamed of anything relating to your wish, it will come true. But, if you did not dream, or if they were unconnected with your wish, it will not come to be.



Lavender is so powerful that, if you are feeling depressed, just by looking upon the plant all sadness will disappear and happiness will wash over you. Lavender is great for spells of love being that the scent is said to be especially attractive to men’s attention. Ladies of the night in the middle ages knew this and wore its perfumed water as their business cards … so to speak, lol. Lavender also protects against cruel treatment at the hands of a spouse if worn somewhere on the body. Ha, if my hubby ever put his hands on me, he’s the one who’s gonna need protecting…just sayin.




Carrying a sachet or amulet containing lavender is also said to attract spirits or otherworldly entities. Fresh flowers can be rubbed on clothing for attracting love. Dried lavender stalks burn like incense sticks and can be included in spells and rituals aimed attracting money, love, protection, and success. Just make sure you keep a close eye one them because they tend to burn quickly. There, after all this lavender talk I feel more Zen already...now on with life, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment