Tuesday, February 1, 2011

WONDERFULLY WYCKKED

Yup, that’s right, I said it.. Wyckked. And I’ma gunna spell it like that too, because I can, lol. But for all intent and purposes I will be likening wyckked unto awesome, fabulous and great, mostly. Don’t get me wrong I can be a wyckked witch as much as a sweet witch at any given time. If you don’t believe me just ask my husband, he’ll tell ya, lol. It really takes a lot to get me to the point of doing bad juju though and you would have to do something to me that really makes my blood boil to get it tossed in your direction. I really do try to mind the rule of three and all that, I do really, but what can I say.. I’m human and shit happens. So when I find that I have catered to my dark side once again I will run right after myself and spread good juju in the same direction, mostly. I guess that’s guilt left over from my strict christian upbringing. You know the one that says if you pick your nose you’re a sinner and if you fart crosswise their God will sentence you to an eternity of hellfire and damnation. Whatever, I’ll get over it eventually. Truth be told I kinda like being a little naughty from time to time(insert curly mischievous grin here). Yeah, this is me owning it besides I need that balance in my life or I will feel like a fraud. I honestly can’t be love and light at every waking moment every day but my hat is off to those who can for they are so much stronger than I, that takes discipline, which I don’t possess much of, but hey I am working on it, like entertaining you with my blog. So hop up next to me on my broom and let’s ride(don‘t worry, I got four wheel drive)…. I can’t promise that it will be a smooth ride all the time but it’ll be fun just the same…hopefully, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment